IR35 Legal Consultancy – 30 minutes
Your consultation is with a qualified employment status lawyer with over 10 years IR35 experience.
- Speak to a professionally qualified lawyer with over 10 years IR35 experience.
- Explore issues you may be concerned about before being engaged by a client or agency.
- Review and discuss your areas of concern.
- Cost effective solution to help you ascertain next steps relating to your issue.
- Do you need help convincing a client to offer you an outside IR35 contract? Does the agency / client not understand the law in this area? A quick phone call from lawyer might alleviate concerns.
- Timings: normally arranged same or next business day.
Your consultation is with a qualified employment status lawyer with over 10 years IR35 experience. Our professional lawyer will help to resolve any issues and can liaise with other third parties if required.
Examples include: negotiating with agencies or clients to ensure your contract reflects that you operate outside of IR35; contract wording reviews; discussion around unusual modes of working; exploring disputes you may be having on IR35 matters with third parties including agencies and public sector bodies which may unlawfully adopt a blanket approach in respect of employment status.
Your discussion will be with an expert lawyer with over 10 years' IR35 experience.
Normally arrange the same or next business day.Evenings possible – ask in advance.
Peace of mind
Explore the issue with a professional lawyer and get an expert opinion.